Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas Finally

I know I've said it before, but I am resolving to get pictures on here at least close to the time they actually happened. Muffy, I need some pictures from Montgomery, do you have any? I didn't even take my camera out while we were there...terrible.

If anyone is wondering what to get Charlie for his birthday or Christmas next year, an empty bag seems to be the thing. I think Charlie had collected about 7 and carried them all around very proud of himself. This was our trip back through Asheville from Montgomery at Nana and Doc's.

Griff, showing his stash of apple pieces. He's my big eater, and always tries to hide some of his food for later.
Charlie after his haircut.
Griffin sporting the haircut, Charlie sporting the baby-mullet. I personally loved the baby-mullet, but Irby made me chop them off! It was a freezing cold day, so all 4 boys got their haircut in our basement.
Christmas PJS!!


Eating lunch watching the tree decorating. I have a picture of us chopping the tree down and both Irby's showing off their saws, but I can't find it! Irby was very excited to put the star on.

No comments: